Friday, April 24, 2009

Today's Adventure....

In this post, Sydney is 1 year, 3 months, 4 weeks old.

Today Mommy & I met up with Mom-mom & Pop-pop for lunch. Since Mom-mom & Pop-pop are headed to St. Marteen for 2 weeks, we wanted to see them before they left. So we met 1/2 way at the Freehold Mall.

Lucky for me the mall has a tot area, where I got to play and have fun. I even got to ride my very 1st Carousel ride. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Pop-pop for taking me on the Carousel.

Here are a couple of pictures from today's adventure. Maybe next time Mom-mom will get in the pictures also.






2 comments:

Tara Talbert said...

Jen,

She's so adorable! Getting so big! :) She has about an inch on Cody, but he weighs about the same.

The Bairs said...

She is so precious and even though she can't say it I'm telling you Liza is jealous of those pigtails!